Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tool addtions - pt 1

Let's be honest, this won't be the last post on new tools.

Tiny drill bits
I picked up a pack of mini drills along with a chuck for my Bosch screwdriver.  I expect a series of broken bits in my future until I get the knack down.















 I'm getting really, really tired of hand-drilling pinning holes.  I am a firm advocate of pinning, and would continue to do so even if I didn't have this baby.  I haven't tried it yet, but will do so as soon as I get into the next building session.



Micro drill chuck







Lastly, I ordered a new lamp.  It's the same one that PP uses in their studios.  I'm currently using a CFL Reveal bulb in a spot desk lamp but it's pretty flaky and the spot light can be a bit harsh.  I used to have a lamp just like this one and I liked it a lot.

Lite Source LSF-150BLK


Lite Source LSF-150BLK




No comments:

Post a Comment